From the idea to the product – Mechanical design and plant engineering for research and industry
The company Ingenieurbuero Isler AG designs and constructs test facilities for fluid mechanic applications and test rigs for turbomachinery and combustion research. The scope of activities contains the complete development from the draft to the detail design up to the turnkey delivery of the hardware.
Next to that we offer a variety of services in the fields of special mechanics, pressure vessels and apparatus, as well as general engineering. This contains project studies, stress analysis and design of complete turn key systems.
Our long-standing, well-founded experiences combined with excellent connections to renowned research institutes and to the mechanical industry in Switzerland qualify us to find solutions for high demanded problems.
Ingenieurbuero Isler AG offers best qualification and capabilities in:
- Engineering of special mechanical applications
- Design of pressure vessels in accordance with DIN or ASME standards
- Design in 3D and 2D with the CAD-System CATIA V5
- Wide network to companies specialized in steel work and precision mechanics
- Technical network for development of process control and hydraulic systems
- Project management for design and turn-key realisation of test facilities
The realisation of test rigs and research facilities enabled the company to acquire extended know-how in fields of:
- High speed wind tunnels
- Test rigs for combustion research
- Hot gas and high pressure control valves
- Test installations for fluid mechanic applications
- Test facilities for turbo machinery